About L’Huguenot Venue & Vinoteque
The L‘Huguenot Venue & Vinoteque at Val de Vie Estate welcomes visitors to a place where old-world and new-world trends are in perfect harmony.
Today, guests and residents can choose from a variety of outstanding function venues to suit their exact requirements in terms of style and size – all offering splendid views of the surrounding historic vineyards.
Each facility, including The Vineyard Garden Venue, The Tasting Room and The Vinoteque, affords guests a charm of its own and can be hired separately, to suit requirements to the finest detail.
THE VINEYARD GARDEN VENUE
This outdoor setting, ideal for a marquee or Bedouin tent has stunning views, surrounded by vineyards. This is great for weddings, cocktail functions or gala dinners. A tented option can be arranged with seating for up to 350 guests.
THE TASTING ROOM
Ideal for a gathering of 60 guests, depending on the nature of the event. It is the perfect options for dinner parties, cocktail evenings, meetings and conferences.
This stylish room can accommodate up to 100 guests and is ideal for meetings and conferences. The room has chandeliers and a warm atmosphere.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
• The full package for lighting and sound is available at a fee
• We have a preferred-supplier list, which is available on request. These suppliers will custom-design the menu for your event, based on your desired menu and considering your budget
• A large selection of wines from the L`Huguenot Vinoteque wine-list is available and will be served on the day/night of the event
• selection of wines and other bar requirements needs to be discussed with the L’Huguenot team 14 days prior to the event
• L`Huguenot is a wheelchair-friendly venue. We offer easy mobility in and around the venue